1.26.2015

Noonday Sample Sale!


Next Monday I will begin my Noonday Sample Sale on Facebook!  I will be selling my samples at 10%-30% off retail price! Some items are current line items and some are vintage Noonday and all are in excellent condition.  If any of you are not on facebook and are interested in an item(s) you can e-mail me and I can tell you the price and once the sale goes live I can put your name on it!

Anyone that has hosted a trunk show for me, will get early access on Monday for 24 hours and then on Tuesday I will open it up to everyone else.  Payment is due in 24 hours or it will go to the next person commenting.  

Why a sample sale? To make room for new Spring Line samples!!! I got to view the Spring Line last week and it is absolutely gorgeous!  I can't wait to share it with you all!  I am booking shows for Feb, March and April so if you want to host a trunk show contact me so we can get it on the calendar!! 

No comments: