2.02.2015

Sample Sale update!

My Sample Sale is LIVE on Facebook!  All the fabulous ladies that have hosted shows or have a show scheduled get 24 hours to shop as a "Thank You" from me for hosting!  Tomorrow morning I will open the sale up to everyone else, so be ready to shop!

Why a sample sale?  To make room for the NEW Spring samples!!!  I am selling items that won't be carrying over to the Spring Line or that I have duplicates of.  By selling these samples, I free up money to purchase current samples!  Everything listed is in excellent condition and marked down off of retail since they were displayed at my trunk shows!

If you still want in on first dibs on the sample sale, contact me right away to schedule your trunk show and I'll add you to the event NOW so you can shop first!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: